- NR 2019-28 OCC Allows National Banks and Federal Savings Associations Affected by Flooding in the Central Plains and Midwest to Close | Proclamation (PDF)
- Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Minnesota Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Missouri State Emergency Management Agency
- Nebraska Emergency Management Agency
- Wisconsin Division of Emergency Management
OCC's Major Disaster News Center
The OCC's Major Disaster News Center is a repository of disaster-related information for national banks and federal savings associations, their customers, and other regulatory agencies.
The OCC is working cooperatively with all of the state and federal banking agencies and other organizations to support consumers and regulated institutions in the affected areas. If you have questions concerning the operations of your financial institution, please call your financial institution or visit your financial institution's website. Customers with questions regarding national banks and federal savings associations that cannot be resolved through the financial institution should contact the OCC's Customer Assistance Group at (800) 613-6743, or by completing the online Customer Complaint Form.
Active Disaster Events
- NR 2019-126 OCC Allows National Banks and Federal Savings Associations Affected by California Wildfires to Close | Proclamation (PDF)
- California Office of Emergency Services
- California Office of the Governor
- NR 2019-101 OCC Allows National Banks and Federal Savings Associations Affected by Hurricane Dorian in Southeast United States to Close | Proclamation (PDF)
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Georgia Emergency Management and Homeland Security Agency
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division
Flooding in the South Central States
- NR 2019-57 OCC Allows National Banks and Federal Savings Associations Affected by Flooding in the South Central United States to Close | Proclamation (PDF)
- Arkansas Department of Emergency Management
- Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management
- USA.gov - Online guide to info and services.
- FEMA - Active advisories and safety tips. Follow FEMA on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ready.gov - Prepare your family and home for disaster.
- Red Cross - How to donate and volunteer, shelter locations, disaster recovery guidelines, and the "Contact Loved Ones" registry.
- Social Security Administration - Social Security office closures, safety preparedness, signing up for direct deposit, and more.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Tips for consumers to rebuild their financial standing.
- National Credit Union Administration - The National Credit Union Administration Hurricane and Disaster Information website includes information for consumers and for credit unions.