Energy Conservation and Green Building Resources
- Program Design Guide: Energy Efficiency Programs In Multifamily Affordable Housing. This guide looks at why many affordable multifamily property owners are unresponsive to outreach efforts for energy efficient financing and why such financing options should get more attention.
- Stewards of Affordable Housing for the Future's EZ Retrofit Tool is a free, Microsoft Excel-based Benchmarking and Audit tool for use by small and medium size multifamily property owners and operators. The tool streamlines the building review process by assessing a limited number of retrofit measures that are widely applicable in the multifamily rental housing sector, including underwriters.
- Fannie Mae’s Multifamily Green Financing, Second Quarter 2012
- Housing Assistance Council's Green Building Resources, Multifamily
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Green Building
- National Multi Housing Council's Green Building Standard
- National Association of Home Builders' Green Building
- Enterprise Community Partners’ Green Communities