New York, NY| Aug 5, 2020
CANCELED - Operational Risk: Navigating Rapid Changes
This one-day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations to:
- Define major operational risks and the related key operational risk management processes.
- Understand the oversight roles and governance responsibilities of the board.
- Discuss and share "best practices" regarding the structure, organization, and oversight of a risk-based audit program.
- Review methods of oversight of third-party vendors that perform or provide support to operational and business functions.
- Understand the increased volume and sophistication of cyber threats and regulatory expectations for addressing cyber threats.
- Outline the common methods and motives of internal fraud, and discuss the role of the board in establishing a strong ethical culture.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per workshop. You can apply for multiple workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have 5 business days to make payment.
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention "OCC Bank Director Workshop" to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
To register visit our registration page
Location & Hotel Information
New York, NY – August 5, 2020
OCC Northeastern District Office
340 Madison Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
See New York Hotels for a list of hotels near the OCC Northeastern District Office