Online| Feb 25, 2021
Operational Risk: Navigating Rapid Changes
Work with and learn from experienced OCC examiners who lead this 4-hour workshop designed for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
- Define major operational risks and the related key operational risk management processes.
- Understand the oversight roles and governance responsibilities of the board.
- Discuss business continuity and resiliency concepts and share “best practices” learned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Outline the common methods and motives of internal fraud, and discuss the role of the board in establishing a strong ethical culture.
- Discuss and share "best practices" regarding the structure, organization, and oversight of a risk-based audit program.
- Review methods of oversight of third-party vendors that perform or provide support to operational and business functions.
- Understand the increased volume and sophistication of cyber threats and regulatory expectations for addressing cyber threats.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST
You can apply for multiple virtual workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with instructions for logging into the virtual workshop(s).
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
To register visit our registration page