Dallas, TX| Jun 2 - 3, 2020
CANCELED - Building Blocks for Directors and Senior Management: Keys to Success
This 1.5 day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for directors and senior management of national community banks and federal savings associations and focuses on three key roles of directors – strategy, people and oversight.
- Learn about key and current issues impacting bank supervision.
- Enhance understanding of board responsibilities, duties, and governance.
- Learn about the tools senior management needs to provide information to the board.
- Increase familiarity with strategic planning and enterprise risk management.
- Learn about succession planning.
- Understand matters requiring attention and the report of examination.
- Increase familiarity with OCC communication channels for directors.
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per workshop. You can apply for multiple workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have 5 business days to make payment.
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention "OCC Bank Director Workshop" to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
To register visit our registration page
Location & Hotel Information
Dallas, TX – June 2-3, 2020
OCC Southern District Office-Ross Tower
500 N. Akard
Dallas, TX 75201
See Dallas Hotels for a list of hotels near the OCC Southern District Office