Dallas, TX| Jun 28 - 29, 2022
Building Blocks for Directors & Senior Management: Keys to Success
This 1.5 day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for directors and senior management of national community banks and federal savings associations and focuses on three key roles of directors – strategy, people and oversight.
- Learn about key and current issues impacting bank supervision.
- Enhance understanding of board responsibilities, duties, and governance.
- Learn about the tools senior management needs to provide information to the board.
- Increase familiarity with strategic planning and enterprise risk management.
- Learn about succession planning.
- Understand matters requiring attention and the report of examination.
- Increase familiarity with OCC communication channels for directors.
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per in-person workshop. You can apply for multiple workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have 5 business days to make payment.
Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention “OCC Bank Director Workshop” to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
To register visit our registration page