OCC Highlights - October 2010
A semi-annual e-newsletter issued by the External Outreach and Minority Affairs (EOMA) unit of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Acting Comptroller of the Currency (as of August 15, 2010)
OCC employees share financial education information with conference attendees at the National Urban League's Centennial Conference, July 28-31, 2010, in Washington, DC.
Recent OCC Appointments
Reaching Minority Banks
- OCC will participate in the National Bankers Association 83rd Annual Conference San Juan, Puerto Rico October 5-8, 2010
- At the NBA conference, speak with Glenda Cross, OCC's Senior Advisor for External Outreach and Minority Affairs, and/or visit the OCC's exhibit booth.
Reaching Minority Consumers and Businesses
Reaching Minority Students
- So far in 2010, the OCC has participated in five national conferences and one regional conference:
- 81st LULAC National Convention & Exposition Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2010 NCLR Annual Conference San Antonio, Texas
- At the LULAC and NCLR Conferences, the OCC displayed public service announcements that air on Univision as part of the OCC's literacy campaign with the nation's largest Hispanic media company.
- NAACP 101st Annual Convention Kansas City, Missouri
- National Urban League Centennial Conference Washington, DC
- Omega Psi Phi, 76th Grand Conclave Regional Conference Raleigh, NC
- Congressional Black Caucus 40th Annual Legislative Conference Washington, DC
| || |
From the Comptroller
The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Update
| || |
We look forward to your feedback on OCC Highlights